As the world glances a triple crisis of climate change, COVID-19 and lack of progress on the Sustainable Development Goals, the need for global communities and countries to work together for our shared future, is more urgent than ever. CCDI Nigeria & CCDI Inc, Maryland USA, a thinktank NGO that have been working with States in Nigeria to help them manage their available water sources better for green, resilient and inclusive development. Today, about 2 billion people lack safe drink water and 3.6 billion lack good sanitation. If nothing changes, we will not have enough water to meet demand by 2030, making it impossible to achieve the goals of the SDG 6 – Safe drinking water and sanitation for all. We need to act.
- SDG 6 – Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation
- In 2018,the CCDI-Nigeria and CCDI lnc,Maryland United States officials visit oil producing areas in Delta State
- Marking the World Environmental Day in 2019
- In June 1988 toxic waste was dumped by an ltalian company at Koko in Delta State of Nigeria…
- The President of CCDI-NIGERIA and CCDI lnc,Maryland, United States, Olufemi Aduwo with Dr.Alao Leke jointly addressed the media to mark World Environment Day in 2018.